Welcome to Jeanie Beanie Dolls

One of a Kind Cloth Dolls

Hand Dyed Fabrics and Ribbons

Hand Painted Lace

contact: jeaniebeaniedoll@aol.com



Monday, May 16, 2011

Finally able to access my old blog





I have been trying to access this old blog for several months and was unable to do so until now. I just tried something different and lo and behold it worked - after 3 frustrating years of no access. I have been doing lots of new fun stuff in the past 3 years. I am now hand dyeing silk and velvet fabrics and making groupings of the fabrics for sale for doll makers. Also I am hand painting silk ribbons and lace. Great fun to do and the fabrics seem to be well accepted.



I have been making beaded pin dolls for the past 3 years - some are shown above. They have hand painted faces, specialty fabrics, beaded arms and legs, pewter hands and feet. Each doll is different - one of a kind. I use some of my hand dyed fabrics and lots of vintage fabrics.


Now that I was FINALLY able to get back into this blog I will be occassionally posting.
















No comments: